Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor Antibody (TRAb) 編輯
Clinical Significance: 編輯
- differential diagnosis of Graves disease versus toxic nodular goiter.
- aids in the diagnosis of Graves disease (positive in greater than 85%)
- to monitor the efficacy of anti-thyroid drug therapy to predict the likelihood of disease remission.
- a high positive titer: irradiation of the thyroid gland
- a lower antibody titers: given anti-thyroid medication
Reference Interval: 編輯
Reported as percent inhibition of TSH binding:
- <10% = Negative
- 10-15% = Indeterminate
- >15% = Positive